Senate Hearing -- Exclusive Sports Programming: Examining Competition and Consumer Choice
Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Senate Commerce Committee
Exclusive Sports Programming: Examining Competition and Consumer Choice
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
SR - 253
- Hearing: XM Sirius
- Protecting Children on the Internet
- Hearimg: Communications, Taxation and Federalism
- Communications Taxation Hearing
- Hearing: The Future of Radio
- Senate Hearing: Consumer Wireless Issues
- Hearing: Communications, Broadband and Competitiveness: How Does the U.S. Measure Up?
- Senate Commerce Executive Session
- Hearing: Universal Service
- Senate Hearing: smart grid initiatives and technologies
- Hearing: Impact of Media Violence on Children
- POSTPONED: One Year to the DTV Transition: Consumers, Broadcasters, and Converter Boxes
- Nomination Hearing: FCC Chairman Martin & NTIA Director John Kneuer
- Hearing: Broadband Providers and Consumer Privacy
- Full Committee Markup -- Communications Reform Bill