Originally published: March 1, 2011
Last updated: March 1, 2011 - 7:42pm
Rep Henry Waxman, Ranking Member of the House Commerce Committee, and Rep Anna Eshoo, Ranking Member of the House Communications and Technology Subcommittee, sent a letter to House Commerce Committee Chairman Fred Upton (R-MI) and Subcommittee Chairman Greg Walden (R-OR) requesting regular order in the subcommittee’s consideration of H.J. Res. 37, a resolution disapproving the Federal Communication Commission’s open Internet rule. In the letter, Reps. Waxman and Eshoo request that the subcommittee hold a legislative hearing before convening a markup of the bill.
- Ranking Members Waxman, Eshoo, and DeGette Call For Hearing on Lifeline Program Reforms
- House Hearing on Disapproving FCC's Network Neutrality Rules
- Panel Agrees To Dems' Request For Network Neutrality Hearing
- Reps Waxman and Eshoo Call for Hearing on Spectrum Transactions
- H.J. RES. 79 Disapproving the rule submitted by the Federal Communications Commission with respect to broadcast media ownership
- Rep Eshoo voted ranking member of Communications Subcommittee
- House Commerce Committee Democrats Announce Subcommittee Memberships for 113th Congress
- Pelosi, Waxman: : FCC Can Require More Extensive Political Ad Disclosures
- House Commerce Democrats Release New Legislation to Create Nationwide, Interoperable Public Safety Broadband Network and Spur Wireless Innovation
- POSTPONED: Vote on Resolution to Reverse FCC’s Internet Rules
- House Commerce Committee Democrats Urge Open Debate and Regular Order on Open Internet Legislation
- House Commerce Committee Advances Resolution on Internet Governance
- Does Political “Kabuki Theater” Help or Hurt the Regulatory Review Process?
- Chairman Walden Appoints Members of Bipartisan Cybersecurity Working Group, Announces Upcoming Hearing
- Recap: The Lifeline Fund: Money Well Spent?