H.R. __, a Bill to Clarify NTIA and RUS Authority to Return Reclaimed Stimulus Funds to the U.S. Treasury (updated)
Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
H.R. __, a Bill to Clarify NTIA and RUS Authority to Return Reclaimed Stimulus Funds to the U.S. Treasury
Subcommittee on Communications and Technology
House Commerce Committee
April 1, 2011
The House Commerce Communications and Technology Subcommittee, chaired by Rep. Greg Walden (R-OR), will vote on legislation to return reclaimed stimulus funds to the U.S. Treasury. The markup will convene ten minutes after the conclusion of the subcommittee’s hearing on the discussion draft, “H.R. ___, a Bill to Clarify NTIA and RUS Authority to Return Reclaimed Stimulus Funds to the U.S. Treasury.”
Here's a draft of the bill http://republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/Media/file/Markups/Telecom/040111/MarkupEJS_335.pdf
- Communications and Technology subcommittee passes broadband scrutiny bill
- Hearing: Data Security Bill
- Fighting for Internet Freedom: Dubai and Beyond (updated)
- ARRA Broadband Spending (updated)
- Internet Gaming: Is There a Safe Bet?
- Is the Broadband Stimulus Working?
- House Holds Broadband Stimulus Oversight Hearing
- House Slates Hearing on Broadband Stimulus Spending
- Reforming FCC Process
- Markup of H.R. __, A Bill to Affirm the Policy of the United States Regarding Internet Governance
- Digital Future of the United States: Part I -- The Future of the World Wide Web
- Broadband Loans and Grants
- Mark-up on FCC Process Reform Legislation
- CBO Scores Bill on Reclaiming Unused Broadband Stimulus Funds
- The Views of the Independent Agencies on Regulatory Reform