Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Notice of Inquiry, WC 07-52, FCC 07-31
4/16/2007 - The FCC seeks information to enhance its understanding of the nature of the market for broadband and related services. The Notice of Inquiry asks:
- Whether network platform providers and others favor or disfavor particular content, how consumers are affected by these policies, and whether consumer choice of broadband providers is sufficient to ensure that all such policies ultimately benefit consumers.
- For specific examples of beneficial or harmful behavior, and whether any regulatory intervention is necessary.
Comment Date: June 15, 2007
Reply Comment Date: July 16, 2007
- FCC Comments Due: Advanced Telecommunications Capability
- FCC Assessing High-Speed Internet Access
- FCC Launches Inquiry on Broadband Deployment
- FCC En Banc on Broadband Network Management Practices
- FCC Launches New Inquiry into Broadband Availability
- Your Consumer Advisory Committee
- FCC Invites Comments on Broadband Petition
- FCC Starts with a Clean Slate for Next broadband Report to Congress
- FCC Extends Pleading Cycle For Indecency Cases Policy
- Strengthening oversight of the Universal Service Fund
- FCC Begins Work on Next Broadband Report
- Publish a timetable of proceedings to implement plan recommendations
- FCC to study need for Network Neutrality Regulation
- FCC promises open process on national broadband strategy
- Transition to All-IP Network