Last updated: February 21, 2008 - 7:33am
WHY IS DENNIS KUCINICH UNDERMINING PROGRESSIVES AND AFRICAN AMERICANS AND EMBRACING FOX NEWS?
[SOURCE: AlterNet, AUTHOR: Don Hazen]
[Commentary] Going against the grain of many progressive voters thought to be among his potential supporters, Cleveland area Congressman Dennis Kucinich has decided to join Delaware Senator Joe Biden as the only Democratic presidential candidates planning to attend a September debate that Fox News intend to hold in conjunction with the Congressional Black Caucus.
- 2 More Democratic Candidates Decline to Join in Fox News Debate
- New Progress for Progressive Media
- Kucinich brings CNN debate beef to FCC
- Kucinich Sends Letter to FCC Requesting Analysis of Verizon-FairPoint Merger
- Should Big Media Choose Our Candidates?
- Don't Trust the News?
- Kucinich vs GE
- FCC Rejects Kucinich Complaint About CNN Debate
- Kucinich Could Revive Fairness Doctrine
- PSA Gets DTV Word Out to African-American, Hispanic Homes
- New House Subcommittee To Investigate Media Ownership
- Where Does the Right-Wing End and the Media Begin?
- Left Behind: The Skewed Representation of Religion in Major News Media
- A Fake End to Fake News
- Prime-Time TV Sweeps: As Demeaning Images of Women Rise, So Do Ratings