Last updated: February 21, 2008 - 8:25am
AN OPEN KNOWLEDGE BASE FOR THE NATIONAL BROADBAND PROJECT
[Commentary] The Well Connected Project at the Center for Public Integrity has been engaged in a joint effort with Congresspedia — we call it Well Connected on SourceWatch -- to "map out" knowledge about the policy aspects of telecom, media and intellectual property at this portal. We "seeded" the portal with a variety of key articles, including broadband availability, digital copyright and spectrum policy. But anyone can read, edit and adapt these articles, and we welcome everyone's collaboration!
- “Building a Broadband Strategy for America”
- Broadband Census for America
- The National Broadband Map: a $350 million "boondoggle"?
- Better Coordination Needed to Map Local Media Ecologies
- Terms of Service of Four Leading Broadband Providers
- What Next for Policy Reporting with Tech Daily Demise?
- Launch a National Digital Literacy Program
- The FCC Needs More Fixes, Fewer Excuses for the National Broadband Map
- Rural Telecoms Look to Leverage Genachowski Exit for USF Reform Time-Out
- Connect Kentucky Article Raises Bell Lobby Specter
- Comcast and Freedom to Obtain Service Plan Information
- Mapping Community Media: Participatory Cartography as Digital Inclusion Measure
- Public Interest Community Disappointed with FCC
- Martin's Funny Valentine
- CTIA Hires Furchtgott-Roth to Influence FCC on Public Safety Spectrum