Last updated: February 21, 2008 - 9:08am
ELECTION '08: SEEKING A 'TECH PRESIDENT'
[SOURCE: BusinessWeek, AUTHOR: Aaron Ricadela ]
Presidential candidates, their eyes on early primaries, have understandably been spending much of their time lately courting voters in Iowa and New Hampshire. But Silicon Valley has merited some important side trips. Technology companies have much at stake in 2008. Here's where the candidates stand on the issues of crucial importance to Silicon Valley.
- Think Obama and McCain really care about tech? Yeah, right
- Obama 2012 campaign enlists technology bigwigs
- Debates take toll on Republican field
- Romney and G.O.P. Make Inroads in Silicon Valley
- Election '08: TV Demand May Create Commercial Jams
- A Reality Series Intrudes on Silicon Valley, and Finds It Cringing
- Tech Revival Lifts Silicon Valley
- Silicon Valley’s second-term wish list
- Vice presidential debate 2012: Paul Ryan's wonk appeal
- Tech industry's diversity problem starts in college -- and earlier
- In New Hampshire Newspaper, Gingrich Gets Coveted and Ferocious Supporter
- Silicon Valley is shrinking
- What This Election Means To Silicon Valley
- Off Target Political Reporting
- Forget the Debates -- Focus on the Air War!