Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Reforming FCC Process
Subcommittee on Communications and Technology
House Commerce Committee
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
The subcommittee will consider how the Federal Communications Commission conducts the public’s business. The hearing will focus on how to codify best practices to ensure consistency from issue to issue and from one commission to the next.
The Hon. John Sununu
Broadband for America
Chief Legal Officer and Executive Vice President
Consumer Federation of America
William R. Orthwein Distinguished Professor of Law
Washington University School of Law
Randolph J. May
Free State Foundation
National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners
- Internet Gaming: Is There a Safe Bet?
- The Views of the Independent Agencies on Regulatory Reform
- POSTPONED: FCC Process Reform
- Hearing: Data Security Bill
- FCC Process Reform
- Promoting Broadband, Jobs and Economic Growth Through Commercial Spectrum Auctions
- ICANN’s Top-Level Domain Name Program
- Broadband Loans and Grants
- Federal Government Spectrum Use
- Cybersecurity: The Pivotal Role of Communications Networks
- The Budget and Spending of the Federal Communications Commission
- H.R. __, a Bill to Clarify NTIA and RUS Authority to Return Reclaimed Stimulus Funds to the U.S. Treasury (updated)
- FCC’s Efforts to Regulate Internet
- Understanding Consumer Attitudes About Privacy
- The Future of Audio