Last updated: February 21, 2008 - 10:14am
WHERE DOES THE RIGHT-WING END AND THE MEDIA BEGIN?
[SOURCE: AlterNet, AUTHOR: Rory O'Connor]
[Commentary] A Q&A with Economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman includes his opinions on truth and lies in the newsroom ("The Big Lies are all on the right"), media bias ("A large part of it is in fact right-wing bias, because they are effectively part of the right wing") and corporate pressure ("It's very clear that when the parent companies of the major news sources have issues at stake before the federal government ... this definitely influences the coverage.)
- The Big Hate
- Right-wing delusion: Network neutrality is government plot to control Internet content
- Krugman Trashes Fox News: 'Deliberate Misinformation'
- The Right-Wing Media Machine Has Arrived on the Internet
- The Olbermann Suspension and Corporate Media
- What Romney's Right-Wing Media Revolt Reveals About The GOP
- James O'Keefe And A Media Movement Gone Mad
- David Carr: The News Diet Of A Media Omnivore
- New Progress for Progressive Media
- Anti-Piracy Bill Draws Opposition From Heritage Foundation
- Much smoke, few flames for right-wing press critics
- What would the Koch brothers do to the Los Angeles Times?
- Why Fixing the Media System Should Be on the Feminist Agenda
- The Mainstream Media Is Gobbling Up Conservative Crazies