Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
AT&T/T-Mobile Workshop (Los Angeles)
California Public Utilities Commission
July 22, 2011
9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Customer issues, including (but not limited to) price, service quality, customer service, coverage and coverage disclosures, other consumer disclosures – with small/individual, small business, and large enterprise representatives.
- CPUC Workshop on AT&T/T-Mobile (Santa Clara)
- CPUC Hearing on AT&T/T-Mobile (San Francisco)
- CPUC Workshop on AT&T/T-Mobile (San Francisco)
- CPUC Workshop on AT&T/T-Mobile (Fresno)
- CPUC Workshop on AT&T/T-Mobile (San Diego)
- BTOP-BIP Workshops (Los Angeles, CA)
- 2nd Workshop on Intercarrier Compensation and Universal Service Fund Reform
- Broadband Adoption and Persons with Disabilities Inquiry Workshop
- Could California PUC spoil AT&T/T-Mobile union?
- Forum on American Innovation (Los Angeles)
- California to Review Proposed AT&T, T-Mobile Merger
- FCC Capitalization Strategies Workshop
- AT&T, T-Mobile deal: Judge to delay California probe indefinitely
- California PUC should approve merger of AT&T and T-Mobile
- Workshop on Universal Service Fund/Intercarrier Compensation Reform (Omaha, Nebraska)