Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
December 7, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill
The Honorable John Sununu, U.S. Senate
Ray Gifford, Adam Peters and Richard Riordan
Co-Chairs, Universal Service Working Group
PFF launched the Digital Age Communications Act (DACA) in February with the intent of providing guidance for regulators and legislators on how to address regulatory issues in an era of competing digital services and platforms. DACA consists of dozens of individuals, including PFF fellows, scholars at other think tanks and universities, and public policy officials from the last five presidential administrations. There are five working groups -- Regulatory Framework, Federal/State Framework, Universal Service, Spectrum Policy, and Institutional Reform.
A holiday reception will follow the event. Questions should be addressed to Brooke Emmerick at 202-289-8928 or email@example.com. Media should direct queries to Patrick Ross or Amy Smorodin at 202-289-8928 or firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, respectively.
- The "White Space": What to Do with It
- Broadband Properties Summit 09
- State of the Mobile Net
- Strategies for Investing in and Benefiting from America's Broadband Infrastructure
- The Future of Broadband: Moving From Why to How
- Re-Examining the Role of State and Local Governments in Telecom Regulation
- National Minority Broadband Adoption: Comparative Trends in Adoption, Acceptance and Use
- 2nd Annual Internet Caucus State of the Net Conference
- Sen Sununu Questions Martinâ€™s Record
- Sununu Preparing Bill on FCC Tech Mandates
- Setting the Table for the National Broadband Plan: Collecting and Using Broadband Data
- FCC, Senate Committee At Odds Over States' VoIP Regulation
- Symposium: Must History Repeat Itself? Interoperability and Access in the Network Economy
- Toward a New Communication Policy Paradigm
- Medicare Telemedicine Bill Could Change Landscape