Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
11th Annual Future of Music Policy Summit
Future of Music Coalition
October 3-4, 2011
Georgetown University in Washington, DC
Summit 2011 will also provide musicians with timely, relevant information about navigating today’s challenging and potentially rewarding creative landscape with presentations and interactive discussions on subjects ranging from cultural policy to leveraging diverse artist revenue streams to advances in ticketing, publishing and mobile discovery. Panelists and artists will offer their insights about surviving — and thriving — in today’s music business.
No Future of Music Policy Summit would be complete without film screenings, cocktail parties, live music and networking opportunities. A live webcast will bring the conversation to a global audience of artists, academics, industry professionals, journalists, music fans and more.
- Future of Music Policy Summit 2010
- Future of Music Policy Summit 2009
- Future of Music Coalition: 7th Policy Summit
- Future of Music Summit 2012
- 6th Annual Future of Music Policy Summit
- Future of Music Coalition DC Policy Day
- Future of Music Coalition's DC Policy Day
- What does broadband policy mean for musicians?
- Technology and IP Policy Day
- Employment and Wage Effects of Radio Consolidation
- Musicians and Writers Urge FCC to Protect the Open Internet
- What's the Future for Musicians? Chicago
- AT&T + T-Mobile Merger: a Bum Note for Musicians?
- American Cable Association's 18th Annual Summit
- The Future of Music Policy