Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
AT&T/T-Mobile Workshop (Fresno)
California Public Utilities Commission
July 27, 2011
- CPUC Workshop on AT&T/T-Mobile (San Diego)
- CPUC Hearing on AT&T/T-Mobile (San Francisco)
- CPUC Workshop on AT&T/T-Mobile (Santa Clara)
- CPUC Workshop on AT&T/T-Mobile (Los Angeles)
- CPUC Workshop on AT&T/T-Mobile (San Francisco)
- California to Review Proposed AT&T, T-Mobile Merger
- Could California PUC spoil AT&T/T-Mobile union?
- California PUC should approve merger of AT&T and T-Mobile
- AT&T, T-Mobile deal: Judge to delay California probe indefinitely
- How Will the Proposed Merger Between AT&T and T-Mobile Affect Wireless Telecommunications Competition?
- A Framework for Federal Spectrum Policy and its Effect on Innovation
- The AT&T/T-Mobile Merger: Is Humpty Dumpty Being Put Back Together Again?
- California PUC votes to scrutinize AT&T's proposed purchase of T-Mobile USA
- Will the FCC or the Department of Justice be Tougher on the AT&T/T-Mobile Merger?
- California's Greenlining Institute Opposes AT&T Merger