Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation Committee Chairman Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) and Co-Chairman Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii) have announced a Full Committee hearing on FCC Activities and Policy to be held on Wednesday, February 15, 2006, at 10 a.m. in room 562 of the Dirksen Building.
- Hearing: Competition and Convergence
- Hearing: Senate Commerce Committee Mark Ups
- Confirmation Hearing: FCC Commissioners
- Inouye Pans Latest Franchise Bill Draft
- Today's Quote 06.20.06
- Inouye, Stevens: Shorten Number Portability
- Senate Commerce Committee Announces Subcommittees
- Senate Commerce Approves the Digital Transition and Public Safety Act of 2005
- Senators Help NTIA Spend Emergency Bucks
- S.2686 the Communications, Consumer's Choice, and Broadband Deployment Act of 2006
- Inouye, Stevens Introduce Competitiveness Bill
- Stevens Introduces Comprehensive Telecom Reform Bill
- Senate Commerce Chairs Cheer Content Campaign
- Senate Commerce Committee Wants Consumer Flexibility on DTV Coupons
- TIA Backs Telecom Reform Legislation's Framework