Originally published: September 23, 2011
Last updated: September 23, 2011 - 3:17pm
A parents group announced it has filed a Federal Communications Commission complaint against Fox’s The X Factor for showing a contestant who exposed himself on stage. In a pre-taped segment from the reality show’s two-hour premiere, contestant Geo Godley dropped his pants and sang for the judges and studio audience while apparently nude. The judges were appalled.
- PTC Files FCC Complaint Against 'Top Model'
- PTC Follows FCC’s Lead, Files Complaint on NBC’s Las Vegas
- Bangor TV Stations Cut Live Late Newscasts
- PTC targets MTV's 'Pants Back,' makes unique threat
- Seeking More Pay for Delayed Play
- DVRs Give More Shows a Lifeline
- Common Sense Suggestions for Violence Studies
- Is the World Series still worth it for Fox?
- FCC to Back Away From a Majority of Its Indecency Complaints
- ABC Censors, The Stones OK
- PTC: Allegedly Bogus Complaints Should Not Hamstring FCC
- Appeals Court Tosses FCC Indecency Fine Against ABC
- Network fare may see post-election ratings growth
- Limbaugh sees heat over comments turn down to a simmer
- Supreme Court Asked to Restore Indecency Regulations