NTIA 2018 Spectrum Policy Symposium
A symposium focusing on the development and implementation of national spectrum policies to support continuing U.S. leadership and innovation in wireless telecommunications and other spectrum-dependent technologies.
Welcoming Remarks: Paige Atkins, NTIA Associate Administrator and head of the Office of Spectrum Management
Keynote Address: Advancing the Nation’s Spectrum Strategy
David J. Redl, Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Communications and Information and NTIA Administrator
Panel Discussion: Spectrum Policy Perspectives (Paige Atkins, moderator)
- Kelsey Guyselman, Policy Advisor, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy;
- Fred Moorefield, Director, Spectrum Policy & International Engagements, Office of the Chief Information Officer, Department of Defense;
- Rachael Bender, Wireless and International Advisor to Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai;
- Tom Power, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, CTIA;
- Tom Stroup, President, Satellite Industry Association;
- Carl Burleson, Acting Deputy Administrator, Federal Aviation Administration.
Additional information at https://www.ntia.doc.gov/other-publication/2018/2018-ntia-spectrum-polic...