News Corporation Board of Directors Issues Unanimous Statement of Support for Rupert Murdoch
Originally published: May 2, 2012
Last updated: May 2, 2012 - 6:53pm
The Board of Directors of News Corporation met [May 2] and announced its full confidence in Rupert Murdoch's fitness and support for his continuing to lead News Corporation into the future as its Chairman and CEO. The Board based its vote of confidence on Rupert Murdoch's vision and leadership in building News Corporation, his ongoing performance as Chairman and CEO, and his demonstrated resolve to address the mistakes of the Company identified in the Select Committee's report.
- The Cozy Compliance of the News Corp. Board
- Will News Corp’s UK Problem Become Its US Problem?
- BSkyB Board Is Said to Keep James Murdoch as Chairman
- What if Murdoch Doesn't Get Dow Jones?
- Roger Ailes' job safe, Fox News says
- Dow Jones Board Reaches Deal With Murdoch
- Murdoch’s Board Stands By as Scandal Widens
- Bancrofts Warm to Murdoch's Offer
- Groups press for Senate hearings on News Corp. scandal
- Murdoch seeks full control of BSkyB, but meets resistance
- Call for News Corp vote against Murdochs
- Murdochs shunned in News Corp vote
- Murdoch says News Corp. donations were in interest of "shareholders and the country"
- The Murdochs’ scandal-plagued media company has proved surprisingly resilient
- Candidates Running Against, and With, Cable News