Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Full Committee Mark-up
Wednesday, October 19 2005 - 2:30 PM - SDG-50
Description: Senate Commerce Committee Chairman Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) and Co-Chairman Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii) have scheduled a Full Committee mark-up for Wednesday, October 19, 2005, at 2:30 p.m. in room SDG-50, which is located on the ground floor of the Dirksen Building. The mark-up is open to the public. Following is the agenda (not necessarily in order of consideration):
S.___, The DTV bill
S. 1753, The Warning, Alert, and Response Network Act
S. 967, The Truth in Broadcasting Act of 2005
S. 1063, The IP-Enabled Voice Communications and Public Safety Act of 2005
- Senate Panel Sets Debate Date On Telecom, DTV Bills
- IP Enabled Voice Communications and Public Safety Act of 2005
- Senate Commerce Approves WARN Act
- Stevens Says DTV Bill Markup By Oct. 25
- Senate Commerce Committee Mark-up
- Senate Mark-up Today
- Senate Mark-up Continues
- Mark-up on FCC Process Reform Legislation
- Markup of the FY 2010 Commerce, Justice, Science and Related Agencies Appropriations Bill
- Delay the Delay: House Postpones Mark-Up of Digital Television Bill
- Senate Commerce Committee Markup
- Stevens Supports E-911 Bill for VoIP Providers
- House Commerce Approves DTV Bill
- Mark-up: Public Safety Spectrum and Wireless Innovation Act
- Stevens Seeking Consensus on DTV Bill That Avoids 'Byrd Rule'