Originally published: July 18, 2011
Last updated: July 18, 2011 - 2:33pm
An English Web-app designer is claiming that Facebook removed a series of ads on the world's largest social network because he tried to advertise his Google+ profile.
- How to protect your privacy on Google
- Google users sue company over 'deceptive' privacy changes
- China wants to own part of Facebook
- Google says Microsoft's Bing is copying its search results
- China says Google's accusations about Gmail tampering are 'unacceptable'
- LG SmartTV Upgrader aims at AppleTV and GoogleTV
- Facebook data privacy questioned by Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden
- Apple's Siri faces another class-action lawsuit
- Google purchases Meebo to work with Google+ team
- Consumer group slams Los Angeles for use, promotion of Google Apps
- Investor sues Motorola Mobility, Google over $12.5-billion deal
- Google: Android has 450k apps, 850k activations a day
- Samsung to pay Microsoft to use Android: Extortion or partnership?
- Google+ Is Dead
- Egypt orders mobile phone carriers to suspend service